jeudi 18 septembre 2008

Hilarious Chris Rock on War on Terror, etc.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=auqRgzuLaK8

"Celebrity News is a trick to get your mind off the war [...] I think Bush sent that girl to Kobe's room; Bush sent that little boy to Michael Jackson's house; Bush killed Lacy Petersen; Bush was fucking Paris Hilton in that video,... all to get your mind off the war!"

"Bush lied, ... we have to go to Iraq because they are the most dangerous regime in the world. If they are so dangerous, why'd it only take 2 weeks to take over the whole f'in country, shit! You couldn't take over Baltimore in 2 weeks!"

"No decent person is one thing. I got some shit I'm conservative about; I got some shit I'm liberal about. Crime I'm conversative. Prostitution I'm liberal!"

"I ain't scared of Al Qaeda, shit I'm from Brooklyn[...] Did Al Qaeda blow up the building in Oklahoma? No! Did Al Qaeda put Anthrax in your mail? No! I ain't scared of Al Qaeda... I'm scared of Al Cracker!"

Aucun commentaire: